Digital TV Europe has partnered with Verimatrix and Omdia to offer a free webinar on the topic of emerging hybrid multi-cloud models on May 27 at 3pm BST.
Join us for an in-depth analysis and discussion about how the media and entertainment sector has applied the latest cloud computing models across its operations, while still securing its most valuable assets. Speakers from research firm Omdia, content security provider Verimatrix, and global provider of cloud computing services Amazon Web Services (AWS) will share insights on:
- Which cloud computing models are most common, and which ones are fastest growing – and why?
- What can the media and entertainment industry learn from leading cloud-based enterprises?
- What are the new emerging hybrid models to meet unique needs for video service providers of all kinds?
- How are innovations like 5G and mobile edge computing (MEC) unlocking revenue streams?
- How to take advantage of cloud benefits with hybrid multi-cloud security models?
- What is the Shared Responsibility Model and how should M&E think about it for their business?
Martin Bergenwall, SVP of Product, Verimatrix
Raul Vecchione, Sr. Partner Solutions Architect for Media and Entertainment, AWS
Rik Turner, Principal Analyst, Emerging Technologies, Omdia
Stuart Thomson, Editor, Digital TV Europe